Chicken Thigh Shiso Mustard Bake. Add the chicken thighs to the bag. How to make Baked Honey Mustard Chicken. Start by combining honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, set aside.
Add chicken thighs and coat well. This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning! You can have Chicken Thigh Shiso Mustard Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Thigh Shiso Mustard Bake
- It’s 250 grams of ◇ Chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 of bit of each Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 10 of leaves ★Shiso leaves (minced).
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of ★Japanese mustard (tubed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 250 of ℃ Oven temperature.
I've done it again you guys! Baked Chicken Thighs are tender, juicy chicken thighs baked in an AMAZING glaze mixture of Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, sweet honey a pinch of spice and garlic cloves. This is a MUST make family meal! Winning Side Dishes For Baked Chicken Thighs.
Chicken Thigh Shiso Mustard Bake step by step
- Poke a few holes in the chicken skin with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper..
- Combine all of the ★ ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Put in a plastic bag together with the chicken and massage from outside of the bag..
- Seal the bag after pressing out the air. Marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour..
- Preheat your oven to 250℃. Place the chicken with the skin facing up on a grill pan over a baking sheet (or boiler pan). Baste the chicken with the leftover marinade..
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, observing carefully to prevent burning. If it seems like it's going to burn, place aluminum foil on top..
- Cut into desired sizes and enjoy..
Here are a few easy ideas for quick sides to pair with these yummy oven baked chicken thighs: Make double batches of grains — When I make grain sides, like coconut milk rice or coconut lime quinoa, I prepare a double batch so I can just reheat the leftovers for a second meal later in the week.; Keep prepped fresh veggies on hand — Taking a few. I hope you like my recipe for baked chicken thighs in mustard sauce. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. Whisk maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl. It only takes about couple minutes to prep the chicken, and then it just chills until you're ready to bake it.