Grill chicken indian Style. Delicious and all time favorite Indian starter grilled tandoori chicken make a lovely starter for all chicken fan. Serve with green chutney, lemon wedge and. Grilled Tandoori Chicken with Indian-Style RiceThe Woks of Life.
These lean Indian-style grilled chicken breasts are served with creamy low-fat raita. All that is needed to complete the meal is rice or warm bread. For Indian-style kabobs, cut the chicken into cubes before you put it in the marinade. You can have Grill chicken indian Style using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grill chicken indian Style
- It’s 4 piece of chicken Thigh pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of hung curd.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coariander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of barbeacu sauce.
Indian spices provide a nice change-up for grilled chicken. Home » Recipes » Grilled Tandoori Chicken with Indian-Style Rice. Transfer chicken breasts to a serving plate. Add lemon wedges and garnish with coriander sprigs.
Grill chicken indian Style instructions
- Take a bowl add hung curd and add all spices and other ingredients then add oil and mix well..
- Put hung curd mix to chicken thigh and mix well..
- Heat grill pan and drizzle some oil then cook chicken pieces on medium from both side for 10 min..
- Garnish with fresh green chopped coariander and sprinkle chaat masala and lemon..
Serve the raita on the side. Add chicken, turning to coat well. Prepare grill and spray grate with cooking spray. Ideal for grilling; however, it can be baked in the oven. Serve with a cucumber salad and rice.