Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce. To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and coconut milk mixture; marinate for Chicken satay is not peanut sauce chicken. It is supposed to have a curry flavour from the marinade. Thai Chicken Satay skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce – you'll be astonished how easily you can replicate this authentic Thai restaurant favourite!
The satay peanut sauce has a few special additions for a spicy creamy finish you'll love! I'd probably be frowned upon by some for using peanut butter at all in satay sauce, but I can't really tell the difference Deliciously moist marinated chicken served with a spicy peanut and coconut sauce. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: Bring the coconut milk to a simmer in a small saucepan. You can have Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce
- You need 200 gr of Chicken thigh fillet (cut into cubes).
- It’s 100 gr of Chicken breast fillet (cut into cubes).
- You need 3 tbsp of Chruncy Peanut butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 piece of bird eye red chilli.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cm of Ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 stalks of green onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (Kikkoman).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kecap manis.
- It’s of salt pepper ans chicken powder.
- It’s of Roasted Peanut (Chrushed for the sauce).
- Prepare of Keffir Lime Leaf (for the sauce).
- You need of Corriander leaf (finely chopped to garnish).
- Prepare of Calamansi juice or can subtitude with lime juice).
Ridiculously easy thai peanut sauce recipe that's slightly spicy, made in the blender and doubles as a dressing. BAKED OR GRILLED easy Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce is one of my absolute favorite recipes with the most addicting Peanut Sauce ever! Make chicken: Whisk coconut milk, fish sauce, curry, sugar, cilantro, salt and pepper. Put chicken in a large ziplock bag; pour in marinade.
Chicken Satay in Spicy Peanut Butter and Coconut Sauce instructions
- To make marinated sauce : blend together peanut butter, garlic,ginger,chillie,green onion,turmeric powder,cumin, curry powder,soy sauce, kecap manis, salt pepper chicken powder and coconut milk.
- Marinate chicken cubes with half of the sauce for about 1-2 hours or more for better result.
- Make skewer from the bamboo stick,.
- Preheat the oven, and grilled the Satay in 200 degree celcius for about 25-30 mins, flip half way through to cook evenly.
- In the mean time to make the satay dippin sauce, roasted chrushed peanut in the pan till light brown colour, then add the remaining sauce, add keffir lime leaf and little bit more coconut milk, adjust salt pepper and kecap manis according to your taste. and last add calamansi juice.
- Serve with hot jasmine rice and cucumber salad asian dressing and dipping sauce.
Make sauce: Combine soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, peanut butter and broth in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking. Chicken Satay with Coconut-Peanut Sauce. by purewowrecipes. Peanut Butter I used was very salty so this is something I would change next time by finding a peanut butter with less salt content. To prepare peanut sauce: Whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper until smooth. The fish sauce was really overpowering on the chicken and the peanut sauce just tasted like thin peanut butter no spice at all and zero other flavors came through.