You can cook Homemade Kiritanpo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Kiritanpo
- You need 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 200 grams of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 100 grams of Maitake mushrooms.
- You need 100 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Aburaage.
- You need 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
Homemade Kiritanpo instructions
- Prepare 2 rice cooker cups' worth of rice (360 ml). Use a rolling pin to lightly roll it out, then bring it together and divide into 5 portions. Wrap over cooking chopsticks or metal skewers..
- Each one should be about 15-16 cm long. Grill or toast until lightly browned..
- Combine the dashi stock, soy sauce, sugar, and sake and turn on the heat. Season with salt. Cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces and add it to the pot. Add the vegetables and aburaage and bring to a boil..
- Remove the cooked kiritanpo from the skewers or chopsticks, then cut each one diagonally into 4 pieces. Add to the boiling pot and bring back to a boil. Eat while still hot..