Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken. Sometimes I make curry soup to eat up lots of vegetables! This curry soup has a tasty broth and bone-in chicken thigh simmered until fork-tender. It's a simple recipe that uses curry powder.
Coconut milk: To give this soup a creamy finish, you can either stir in a can of coconut milk (I recommend full-fat) or half and half. Salt and pepper: To season the soup, as always. 🙂 How To Make This Chicken. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken
- It’s 1 of Bone-in chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 700 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of ● Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need of Grilled or steamed vegetables.
- You need 1 of Carrot, onion, okra, eggplant, or green bell pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. In a Dutch oven, bring coconut milk to a boil. Stir in curry paste until completely dissolved.
Curry Soup with Shredded Chicken instructions
- Rinse the chicken thigh well, remove any red sections (blood, sinews, etc.), then wipe away excess water. Salt and pepper both sides. Add bay leaf and minced garlic into a thickly-bottomed pot..
- Add water and simmer the chicken patiently until it falls apart (about 30 minutes) and remove any scum. (Cooking time can vary depending on the pot.).
- When you can remove the bones without difficulty, shred the meat apart. Add ● ingredients and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to finish!.
- Chop vegetables of your choice into bite-sizes. Grill or steam to dish up with the shredded chicken. Pour in lots of soup and serve!.
- Dip a spoonful of rice into the soup and enjoy! It's a delicious, refreshing way to eat up a bunch of veggies..
Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. This recipe was good, quick and easy. I added the Chicken along with all the other ingredients to my instant pot. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.