Spicy Sharwarma. This chicken shawarma is a Middle Eastern version of a gyro and features thin slices of chicken mixed with yogurt and wrapped in pita bread spread with a tahini mixture. The sandwiches are then topped with fresh cucumber, tomato and onion.. There are two main ways to serve Chicken Shawarma.
But that's ok!!), hummus, hot sauce / chilli sauce. And the other way is with rice and salads on the. A quick and easy DIY shawarma spice blend to add to all of your favorite chickpea dishes, scrambles, salads, vegetables, and more! You can have Spicy Sharwarma using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sharwarma
- Prepare 1.2 kg of Chicken Thigh Skinless and boneless.
- Prepare 5-10 of Wraps Lebanese Flatbread.
- It’s of Meat Marinade.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic granules can use garlic cloves or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika use 1 tsp for mild spicy.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salad Cream.
- Prepare of Vegetable.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 1 of White Cabbage.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Chilli flakes for topping.
- Prepare 4 of organic carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
An easy, reliable shawarma blend that's smoky, spicy, and big on flavor! Perfect for seasoning crispy chickpeas, falafel, curries, scrambles, vegetables and more! If you have never had shawarma, you are definitely missing out on a Middle Eastern delight! Shawarma typically consists of thinly sliced, seasoned meat that is piled into piping hot pita bread and topped with crisp vegetables or onion rings.
Spicy Sharwarma instructions
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl with the chicken fillets..
- Marinade for at least 2 hours or if you really want the meat to absorb the taste then leave overnight..
- While the meat marinades, you can prep your vegetables, I love crunchy veggies hence the interesting choices of carrots and cabbage..
- Also a good time to prep your dipping sauce, the salad cream is optional and some people do add lemon juice but I wanted to tone down the acidity in the meal. Sweet chilli is to amp the heat up!.
- Heat a grill pan until it is hot and sear the chicken fillets on all sides until nicely charred. Set aside and prep your wrap.
- To serve spread the sauce in the middle of the wrap as much as you want. Add the chicken and vegetable of your choice..
It is the ultimate fast food or street food in Middle Eastern cuisine. A Shawarma spice mix is a classic Middle Eastern seasoning used in many meat dishes. The rich aroma comes from the use of exotic spices such as cinnamon, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, and other warm spices. Making it homemade is simple easy and an effortless way of adding more zing to your favorite recipes. #shawarmaspice #spicemix #shawarma #shwarma #spices #spiceblend Shawarma Spice Blend. Use this favorite Middle Eastern street food flavor, made with cumin, cinnamon, black pepper and more, on chicken, beef and lamb before grilling or roasting.