Paprika Chicken, Chorizo & Rice Bake. Chicken paprikash with chicken pieces, browned in butter, cooked with onions and paprika, then Chicken, onions, butter, stock, paprika, salt, sour cream. That's about it, and all you need for one of. With just a handful of ingredients, Chicken Paprikash (Paprikás Csirke) is an easy comforting Hungarian stew that's loaded with tender chicken and fragrant paprika.
This recipe uses a spice rub made out of paprika, salt, pepper, celery salt and garlic granules as well as thinly cut pieces of. Season chicken with smoked paprika, garlic, salt and olive oil. Whip up this paprika chicken casserole in no time! You can have Paprika Chicken, Chorizo & Rice Bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paprika Chicken, Chorizo & Rice Bake
- You need 5 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 100 g of chorizo diced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper cut into short strips.
- You need 75 g of onion diced.
- You need 250 g of long grain rice.
- You need 450 ml of chicken stock.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Rich and flavoursome with a garlicky paprika and tomato flavoured sauce this. A smoky touch of paprika differentiates this chicken and chorizo recipe from the gumbo crowd. The Best Chicken Chorizo Sausage Recipes on Yummly Chicken & Chorizo Sopes, Spanish Chicken With Chorizo And Potatoes, Chorizo & Chicken Paella.
Paprika Chicken, Chorizo & Rice Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 200˚C..
- In a large bowl, evenly season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley..
- On high, heat olive oil in a oven-proof pot and place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the hot oil. Cook 5-6 minutes or the thighs develop brown crispy skin and flip over..
- Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes to brown the other side and remove from the pot..
- Lower the heat to a medium and add the garlic, chorizo, peppers and onions to the pot. Cook until the onions are transparent and peppers start to tender..
- Pour in the rice and chicken stock to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Stir well, bringing to a boil..
- Add the chicken thighs back into the pot, skin-side up, on top of the rice, bring back to a boil and cover with a lid..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the rice is fully cooked..
- NOTE: For a crispy skin, remove chicken thighs and grill..
This paprika chicken stroganoff is hearty, simple, quick and downright delicious. Delicious combination of chicken chorizo with quinoa. At my table the hotter the better!!! Searing the chicken produces a more complex sauce while adding gelatin to chicken broth gives it The recipe is a little more complicated than your average chicken paprikash, but the results are well. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the chorizo until golden and the oil has released, remove from the pan and leave to.