Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs. And this girl loves her pantry staples so you won't have to run out and grab a million things Boneless skinless chicken thighs can also be used in place of chicken breasts if desired. Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe + Homemade Spice Rub. I have to say my top two favorites are: Grilled Chicken and Pan Seared Chicken.
Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over chicken. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken thighs. To serve: Arrange the flatbreads and skewers on a board and spoon over the salsa. You can cook Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs
- It’s of marinade.
- You need 8 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic, smashed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Greek spice blend.
I switched up my mom's recipe to create this tasty pita pocket variation. It's delicious and perfect for warm days, with a creamy cucumber sauce that goes great with fresh, crunchy veggies. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia. This spice rub is perfect on grilled chicken thighs, breasts and legs. This unique chicken rub recipe makes the best dry rub.
Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a large container place all ingredients and cover tightly. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 90 minutes..
- You may marinate for several hours! Once marination time is complete, place chicken on hot grill. Grill one side for 4-5 minutes. Flip. Cook another 4-5 minutes or until cooked through..
- Do not use marinade as a sauce, discard after use..
- Serve grilled thighs with your favorite summertime side dishes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- You may get the spice blend at penzeys.com..
With a limited number of ingredients and easy preparation, this chicken rub recipe is a flavor bomb that should be on your dinner table. Place the chicken thighs on the grill. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken; toss and rub to coat thoroughly. Move the thighs to a serving dish. Drizzle with about half of the soy mixture, sprinkle with the cilantro, and toss to coat.