Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin. This chicken gratin recipe is warming and comforting – perfect when the nights are long and chilly. This creamy Chicken Macaroni Gratin is a firm comfort food favourite in Japan. Made with chicken, mushrooms and macaroni, baked in a béchamel sauce with a crunchy Though our whole family really enjoys cooking, and we all have our specialities, my mother rules the Japanese cooking domain.
This is pretty much a short description of my new favorite comfort dish that I'm sure will become a popular in your house too, especially if Classic French recipe your family will thank you for. Perfect for Sunday meal or holidays. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. You can have Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken thigh(cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 of onion(sliced).
- You need 1 pack of mushrooms(sliced).
- Prepare 1 of broccoli(boiled).
- You need 2 of potatoes(boiled).
- You need 60 g of macaroni or penne.
- You need 1 of canned or homemade white sauce(300g).
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 5 Tbs of grated cheese.
I made this last night for my family. I seasoned the chicken with McCormick Garlic Pepper Seasoning and browned it. Easy Chicken Parmesan is a family favorite, with tender, crispy chicken topped with homemade tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. It's ridiculously easy to make and even more delicious than it looks.
Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin instructions
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni, and drain..
- Preseason the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat a pan, put 1 Tbs of oil or butter, sautee the chicken. Once they turn white, add onion and mushrooms, stir them together until onions become translucent. (add white wine if you like).
- Add white sauce, boiled macaroni, broccoli and potato into the pan, heat them over low heat until they are nicely mixed..
- Put in a casserole or a gratin dish, top it with breadcrumbs and grated cheese..
- Grill or bake in the oven until browned. About 10 minutes when grilled, 15 minutes when baked in the 250℃ oven. Done..
Chicken Parmesan has always been one of my all-time favorite dishes. Here is another easy family favorite recipe. I had a friend bring this after I had a baby and it is a winner. This is one of my favorite meals. It's also super easy to make.