Chicken Fajita Salad. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil.
Chicken fajita salad loaded with bell peppers, avocado, grilled fajita chicken and coated in a cilantro lime dressing. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. You can cook Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of chili flakes.
- You need 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- Prepare of sour cream for garnish.
Meanwhile, wash and shred the lettuce. Top lettuce with chicken fajita mix, tomatoes and sliced avocado. Chicken Fajita Salad BowlsThese salad bowls are a nutritious way to savor those lovely chicken fajita flavors! Skinny Chicken Fajita Salad is a recipe you'll use over and over again.
Chicken Fajita Salad instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..
Try this Fajita Chicken Salad from Delish.com for your next summer party! When we make a batch of our chicken fajitas recipe, there's so many options on how to eat them. One favorite ways is to eat them are in tacos with flour tortillas or corn. This delicious chicken fajita salad is the perfect healthy dinner idea! These marinated chicken thighs and salad dressing can be used with any other recipes too!