Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs. These light and healthy grilled Greek chicken kebabs are not only rockin' it in the flavor department, they are quite lovely to look at as well. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These chicken kebabs are marinated in a tangy blend of yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices, then grilled on skewers until golden. How To Make Middle Eastern Chicken Kebabs.
Bright, fresh and flavorful Greek Chicken Kebabs! Chicken breasts are perfectly portioned into bite size pieces, soaked in a delicious marinade then. Chicken breasts: Thighs could be substituted they just need to grill a little longer. You can cook Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, cut into 1" pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of small red onion, quartered lengthwise, layer separated.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 3 Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare of Skewers.
Olive oil: This adds flavor and helps. Grilled Greek chicken kabobs made with a yummy, zesty greek marinade, red onion, three different types of bell peppers, and served with a homemade greek yogurt tzatziki sauce! Greek Chicken Kabobs – Super juicy, tender kabobs made with the best marinade ever! Because here's what's involved: grilled pita bread, English cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cubed feta, kalamata olives, and tzatziki sauce paired with the best.
Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs instructions
- In a ziploc bag, combine chicken, zucchini, onion, olive oil, oregano, and 2 Tbsp vinegar. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Sauce: Blend feta, yogurt, mint and remaining vinegar in food processor until smooth..
- Heat grill to medium. Lightly oil grates. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 minutes. Thread 3 pieces of chicken with zucchini and onion on skewer. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 12-15 minutes..
- Serve with sauce for dipping..
Learn how to make Turkish Chicken Kebabs! Enjoy tasty Mediterranean flavors at your next cookout with our Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs! Soaking chicken in a zesty marinade featuring vinaigrette dressing before grilling is the secret to our Grilled. Chicken is marinated in a Greek-style mixture of herbs with oil, vinegar, and lemon juice before being threaded onto skewers with bell pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes for a tasty spin on grilled chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Greek Island Chicken Shish Kebabs.