Chicken Fajita wraps. Chicken, broccoli, peppers, onions and mushrooms wrap up a bundle of great flavor in these spicy "fajita-wiches". Place the tortillas flat on a clean surface. Wrap tortillas tightly into a burrito shape and placing seam down.
Serve with salsa and sour cream. Chicken Fajitas are one of my favorite things to eat in the whole world and I usually made them over a hot stove in a skillet but when I saw this delicious chicken fajita recipe made in a skillet minus the hard work because the interior ingredients are cooked in the oven first then transferred to the skillet after they are done, I was so excited because I love anything made in my cast iron. Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps – fresh, flavorful and a healthier way to enjoy fajitas! You can have Chicken Fajita wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita wraps
- It’s 250 gms of boneless chicken(thigh and leg meat preferably).
- You need 5 of tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozeralla (just for sprinkling).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Garlic Mayo or plain mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of medium green capcicum julienne cut.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion julienne cut.
- Prepare 5 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hp sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
We have been on a huge lettuce wrap and fajita kick lately. To add some spice to the chicken here, I'll often just go for a pre-packed fajita spice mix. Just look for a powder rather than a fajita sauce as the sauces are packed with added sugar usually. If I don't have a spice mix then some combination of cumin, paprika (smoked ideally) and chili powder usually does the job.
Chicken Fajita wraps step by step
- In a pan pour 3 tbsp oil, Add 1 tsp garlic paste and chicken julienned.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp all purpose flour and 1 tbsp Hp sauce..
- Sauté for a while till chicken is completely cooked..
- In same pan pour 2 tbsps of oil. Add in capcicum and onion with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder. Stir for a minute and take it out. Don't over cook. Onions should be translucent and capcicum bright green..
- For assembling, put a tbsp of Mayo and prepared chicken and vegetables filling on tortilla to finishSprinkle some mozeralla..
- Fold the wrap and heat on a grilling pan just to get little bit crispy outer..
- You may put Lettuce for some crunch. But the recipe I mentioned was just perfect in taste and look..
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. To reheat, simply add the cold chicken fajita filling to a non-stick skillet and reheat over medium-low heat until warmed through. If the mixture sticks to the pan, add a splash of water. Add the sliced chicken and toss in the spices to coat. My family really enjoys these fun Mexican wraps.