Chicken On A Stick. I think my daughter just likes skewers but she happily ate her Chicken on a Stick without any problems. I cooked in the oven because I really didn't want to get the grill out. I'm really a Snowy Owl (Bubo scandiacus) but my peeps call me the Chicken on a Stick.
Preparation time does not include marinating time. For this chicken-on-a-stick recipe, I added a dipping sauce to increase the fun factor! Even better is that this recipe is totally healthy. You can cook Chicken On A Stick using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken On A Stick
- You need 4 of Skinless boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lawrys season Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper mill ground black pepper.
- You need 8 of Skewers wooden or stainless steel.
When I brought them over recently to a play group Kenya goes to, the kids were yelling, "I want a chicken stick"! The funnier part was watching the parents craving a bite. Try this chicken on a stick recipe that is sure to be a hit! Your entire family will love this chicken skewers recipe.
Chicken On A Stick step by step
- Season thighs after rinsing and marinate in teriyaki, Fire up grill. Get charcoals white hot . I prefer to grill chicken thighs whole turning frequently every 5 min until done and juices run clear, remove from grill rest 10 min then slice diagonally one inch thickness after resting and place on skewers about three slices per thigh.
- Some prefer to slice and add to skewer first but I think chicken is a little dryer this way and easier to burn. Try and enjoy let me know what you think 😉.
Dinner is quick and easy with a How long do you cook chicken on a stick? These chicken sticks take very little time to cook! They are perfect for a quick dinner. Chicken on a Stick. "Chicken is my family's favorite meat, whether it's roasted, barbecued or whatever," says Susan Post from Baltimore, Ontario. "I make these skewered chicken strips often, especially during the summer months. They're popular at our annual family picnic, too." Episode Name: Catdog on a Stick.