Spinach Ravioli Lasagna. This top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience items, like store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo sauce, and frozen cheese-filled ravioli, to deliver a delicious main dish with little time and. Lasagna is a snap when you use frozen cheese raviolis layered with spinach, Romano cheese, and ricotta, then baked with sauce. Adapted from a recipe in Dash magazine.
This ravioli lasagna is made with layers of cheese ravioli and fresh baby spinach covered in homemade alfredo sauce & topped with a panko crumb-topping. Spinach-Ravioli Lasagna recipe: Try this Spinach-Ravioli Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. When you taste this casserole, you'll think it came from a complicated, from-scratch recipe. You can have Spinach Ravioli Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
- Prepare 6 oz of Spinach fresh.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pesto.
- You need 15 oz of Alfredo.
- You need 25 oz of Ravioli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Veg broth.
- It’s 4 oz of Italian six cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of B/S chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of Basil.
- You need 1 of Sun dried tomatoes.
Really, though, it starts with frozen ravioli and has only three other ingredients. This hearty, creamy pasta casserole will please even the pickiest eaters at This top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna saves time with store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo, and. This will go well with a salad, italian bread, and a wine cooler or spritser. lasagna. spinach. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control.
Spinach Ravioli Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven 375. Chop spinach and toss with pesto. Set aside..
- Combine Alfredo and broth. Spoon 1/2cup into lightly greased 11 x 7 dish. Top with 1/2 of spinach. Arrange the ravioli in a single layer. Repeat. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes, then garnish with basil and or sin dried tomatoes.
- I like to add grilled chicken (chopped) on top of the first layer of spinach. I do add about a half jar more of Alfredo sauce. Garnish with sun dried tomatoes..
Quick Ravioli Lasagna, creamy layers of fresh ravioli, cheese and hearty tomato sauce, cooked to Lasagna used to be a weekend dish for me, until, I made this weeknight twist on the classic- Quick. Here is a recipe for when you can't or don't want to leave home; or for If you have some ground beef or spinach, this can constitute another layer, but is purely optional. This easy Spinach Lasagna made with layers of spinach-ricotta filling, cheese, and a flavorful homemade tomato sauce is the perfect comfort food. An easy vegetarian dinner idea that your whole. This is the easy way to make lasagna!